It’s about the Fan Experience!
You have been to conferences that focus on safety and security of venues, events, and perhaps even spectators. But this conference places the fan at the center of your health, safety, security, and service operations before, during, and after each event.
Join the sports and entertainment leaders who are already asking these questions and making the BOLD CHANGES the future requires and fans expect. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to glean wisdom from the collective knowledge of experts and advanced practitioners from across critical business functions in the sports & entertainment industry.
Topics will include
Register today to reserve your spot
Reasons to attend
1. What do you really know about the Fan Experience?
2. Join the sports and entertainment thought leaders and advanced practitioners who are already making the BOLD CHANGES the future requires and fans expect.
3. Learn from the keynote speakers whose knowledge and experience in implementing BOLD CHANGES provide insights on how you can successfully navigate from the pandemic to the future.
4. Gain perspective from industry thought leaders and subject matter experts from the entire sports & entertainment international ecosystem.
5. Join cutting edge panel discussions on FANCENTRIC topics from leading subject matter experts, senior level executives, practitioners, and stakeholders.
6. Participate in informative breakout sessions with experts in their field who are prepared to share their insights, tactics, techniques, and tools of the trade.
7. Critically assess your plans to implement the BOLD CHANGES the future requires and the fans demand.
8. Engage with expert solution providers in the Exhibit Hall on the latest industry solutions and force multipliers.
9. Glean actionable lessons learned, innovative strategies and solutions from subject matter experts and advanced practitioners.
10. Enjoy the networking opportunities, significant audience participation and input, and discussion and Q&A with executive level professionals, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.